Health&Life, on behalf of itself under the brand “Health&Life” (“Health&Life”), is the author and publisher of the internet resource www.healthnlife.pk. Health&Life owns and operates the services provided through the Website.These terms and conditions apply to the customer who utilizes any of the services offered by Health&Life through any of its platforms (Web, or call center) by making a payment to healthnlife.pk (Health&Life). Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to Health&Life through the online payment service (“the service”), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Health&Life reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the Customer to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
- Payment(s) through this Service may be made with a Credit card, Debit card, Mobile wallets, Net Banking, or any other digital payment methods.
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the customer shall make a necessary inquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to Health&Life. It is the sole responsibility of the Customer of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record-keeping purposes, which might assist in the resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service
- The Customer agrees, understands, and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft, and/ or fraud and that Health&Life or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor Health&Life gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a customer is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. Marham does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking, or other unauthorized access to information provided by a customer of the service.
- Health&Life and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the Health&Life and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third-party agents involved in processing, delivering, or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
- The Customer agrees that Health&Life or any of its employees will not be held liable By the Customer for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond Health&Life’s reasonable control. Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details.
- The Customer agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the Customer shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The Customer further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The Customer warrants and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card/bank details.
- The Customer is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate.
- The Customer authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of fees selected by such Customers along with the applicable Fees.
- The Customer is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the Payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the Customer inclusive of the applicable Fee.
- For any online prepaid appointment, the customer can cancel his/her scheduled appointment without any charges. In such cases, we will refund the amount paid for the appointment subject to bank charges and other deductions by third parties.
- Appointment cancellation has to be carried out by the customer. We do not entertain cancelation requests from in-direct customer referance.
- Occasionally, appointments may be canceled or postponed by the Third Party Service Provider (Doctor, Clinic, Hospital, Lab, etc.). Should this occur, we will attempt to contact and inform the customer and he/she may reschedule the appointment as per their convenience or visit Marham web/app for re-booking.
Rescheduling of Prepaid Appointments:
- A Customer may reschedule his/her appointment i.e. book an appointment for a different date and time; with the same Third Party Service Provider for the same type of healthcare service, till 1 hour before the appointment.
- All re-schedule requests will be subject to bank processing fees and these charges will be applied as-is to the customer.
- In the case of re-scheduling, if there is any difference in the charges for the re-scheduled appointment, we will collect the differential amount from the customer.
Refunds & Exchange Policy:
- Upon receipt of a valid cancellation request, as mentioned in clause 1.1, we will initiate a refund of the customer’s advance payment. The advance amount may be refunded through IBFT or by using mobile wallets.
- Typically, all refunds are processed within 24 working hrs.
- Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the Cardholder’s credit card account/ accountholder’s bank account due to any reasons cited by the Payment Gateway or Cardholder’s issuing bank.
- You will be provided with a refund reference number for further communication with your bank.
- No refunds/cancellation requests shall be entertained in case of payment against bills / Services received.
- Under no circumstances, cash will be refunded against any cancellation.
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by Haelth&Life in respect of the operation of the service.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Pakistan and the competent courts at Lahore shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Any dispute arising in relation to the terms and conditions will be submitted to a sole arbitrator appointed by Health&Life under the provisions of the Arbitration Act, 1940, and any applicable rules thereunder. The venue of Arbitration shall be at Lahore.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the customer enters them. Health&Life shall not be liable for any failure by the Customer making the payment to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during or after the online payment process.
Variations to the Terms and Conditions:
Health&Life reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be published on this website. Health&Life also reserves the right to decline the acceptance of the online payment without assigning any reason.
Service Delivery policy:
The Health&Life Platform provides a digital network that functions as a marketplace where persons (“Users”) who seek personal healthcare services and/or other services (“Services”) can be matched with persons, including “Doctors” who can provide the Services. Any decision by a User to make use of or accept Services is a decision made in such User’s sole discretion. Each Service provided by a Doctor or other third party provider to a User shall constitute a separate agreement between such persons. In the case of virtual service (i.e. online video consultation) provided by a Doctor or other third party provider, Health&Life and the third-party service provider will try to provide the best service to Users. The virtual visit is not the physical visit and in the case of a virtual visit Health&Life and the third-party service provider can not be held liable for any direct or indirect loss to the Users. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NEITHER Health&Life NOR ITS AFFILIATES PROVIDE MEDICAL OR HEALTHCARE SERVICES OR FUNCTION AS A MEDICAL OR HEALTHCARE SERVICE PROVIDER, OR OWN ANY PRACTICE FOR MEDICAL OR HEALTHCARE SERVICES AND THAT ALL SUCH SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY INDEPENDENT THIRD PARTY CONTRACTORS WHO ARE NOT EMPLOYED BY Health&Life OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES.
Frequently asked questions:
Q: What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website?
A: When you register on our site we may collect information including
- Email Address (for international patients only)
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address in case of medicine delivery and lab test home sample collection
Q: Is my payment secure?
A: Yes, your payment is secure. We have partnered with third-party vendors for payment processing who make sure your payment is secure according to the latest security standards.
Q: Do you save credit card information?
A: No, Health&Life does not store any information related to credit cards, online wallets, bank accounts, and any other financial information.
Q: How secure is my personal information?
A: All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Q: When do we collect information?
- We collect the said information when you register on our site through the website.
Q: What type of account can I use to pay online?
A: You can use checking, savings, debit or credit cards, online wallets, and other digital payment methods to pay for your appointments.
Q: Is there any service fee that applies to online payments?
A: There are no additional service charges for making an online payment for appointments.
Q: Do I get a refund in case of cancellation?
A: Please refer to the refund policy section in terms and conditions.