- Acne is one of the biggest skin concerns and our major focus is always on getting rid of the acne. However, it is always the best idea to follow a skin regime that helps you to prevent acne. One major cause of acne is oily skin.
- Sorafine Cremogel is a perfect moisturizer for oily to combination skin. Helps remove oil from the skin by controlling the excessive oil production by the sebaceous glands present in the skin.
- Sorafine Cremogel has jojoba oil that has a long-lasting moisturizing effect on the skin. Makes skin soft and smooth.
- Sorafine Cremogel is also known as Vitamin E cream because the composition is the same as that of beneficial minerals and natural tocopherols (Vitamin E).
- Sorafine Cremogel is also rich in antioxidants such as Vitamin A that helps to fight bacterial inflammation and therefore it has antibacterial effects.
- Beeswax present in it helps in wound healing and itching.
- It maintains and balances the natural levels of the skin.
- It is a combination of both cream and gel. Hence it moisturizes the skin with cream and the gel helps to soothe the skin.
- It is nonoily, has rapid absorption, and a mattifying effect on skin with shine-reducing properties.
- It is extremely safe to use.
- Apart from oil balancing, it is also used to soothe sunburn.
- This product comes in an economic size of 75 g.
How To Apply?
Use it as a moisturizer after washing your face. Must be used at least twice daily.
- Jojoba oil (has rapid absorption in the skin leaving it nongreasy and moisturized)
- Beeswax (Protective (barrier), Antibacterial, Humectant, Vitamin A, Wound healing, decreases itching)
- Vitamin A
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does Oily Skin Need A Moisturizer?
Yes, moisturizers must be used by all skin types. Moisturizing Cremogel is much beneficial for all skin types.
Is It Suitable For People With Acne?
Yes! Acne is caused by oil secretion by skin cells. Sorafine helps to control this oil and prevents acne. Also, it has beeswax, Vitamin A that helps to fight the existing acne. Sorafine Cremogel is also a cure to dryness by acne medication.
At What Time It Must Be Applied?
It is safe and can be used anytime in the day or at night. Must be used at least twice a day.
How Can I Prevent Acne From Recurring?
Use non-fragrance soaps or cleansers especially on acne-prone areas, avoid irritants such as rubbing and abrasive scrubs, use water-based products or non-comedogenic products to prevent clogging of pores also maintain a balanced diet, and avoid stress.
Is There Any Side Effect Of This Product?
It is a highly safe product and has no side effects.
Who Can Use Sorafine Cremogel?
Anyone with oily skin can use Sorafine Cremogel.