- Photoblock plus sunscreen provides long-term protection against the harmful rays of the sun that does not only damage the skin but also cause skin diseases.
- It is specially formulated with UV protection cream that help to filter the sun rays before they penetrate the skin.
- Highly effective UVB protection cream. UVB rays are responsible for penetrating deep into the skin and causing serious skin problems even skin cancers.
- Also, the real hero of this product is RonaCare AP which is an excellent antioxidant that gives your skin anti-aging effects and prevents fine lines and wrinkles. Therefore, this feature is what makes it best sunblock cream from any other regular sunblock. The antioxidant molecule works at night on the skin to stop the reactions caused by the sun that lead to skin problems.
- Photoblock Sun Protection comes with SPF 50 so it provides maximum protection from the sun for a long period of time.
- Best anti-aging cream stops the rays from entering the skin therefore it helps to prevent sunburn, tanning, hyperpigmentation.
How To Apply?
Photoblock plus sunscreen cream is to be applied after washing and moisturizing your face on a daily basis before going out in the sun. Can also be used at night on a clean face. Also, it must be applied every 2 hours if you have a lot of sun exposure.
- RonaCare Ap (an excellent antioxidant)
- Titanium dioxide (acts as a physical barrier against sun rays)
- Parsol (chemical barrier against the sun)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Is The SPF Of A Sunblock?
SPF is an abbreviation of Sun Protection Factor. It shows how well sunscreen provides protection against the sun rays. The higher the SPF, the greater is the time against the sun protection.
How Long Does It Take For The Skin Tan To Get Removed?
Tanning is a process initiated by the sun rays when the cells, melanocytes in the skin get activated. It takes 3-5 weeks for the old/dead skin cells to shed and new cells to form. However, using a good sunblock helps to prevent this tan.
For How Long Should We Wear Sunblock?
The peak hours in which the sun rays are the strongest and damage the skin is 10 am-2 pm. However, it is advised to apply sunscreen every 2 hours if you have sun exposure.
Should We Wear Sunscreen Even If The Weather Is Cloudy?
Yes! Use sunscreen even if the weather is not sunny. This is because even if there are clouds, some of the sun rays can penetrate through clouds and damage the skin.
Does Photoblock Sunscreen Help To Reverse Sun Caused Problems Such As Fine Lines And Wrinkles?
Yes, Photoblock Sunscreen is best UV protection cream. UV rays of the sun cause premature aging of the skin due to which fine lines appear on the skin. Photoblock plus not only prevents these fine lines but also makes them disappear from the skin. Proving as a oxidative stress protection cream and best anti-aging cream.
Are There Any Signs That Indicate Skin Damage By Sun?
Yes, photoaging comes with signs such as scales, spots, rough skin, the appearance of vessels on the skin, small wrinkles, sagging.