- Cornex gel is a specially formulated product that is used as a gel for warts, corns, calluses, and verrucas treatment.
- It has two main ingredients which are salicylic acid and lactic acid. Both function together to make the appearance of skin better and to get rid of skin issues like warts and corns.
- Salicylic acid and lactic acid are present in an effective equal concentration of 16.7% to bring faster results.
- Salicylic acid acts as a peeling agent and helps by shedding the dead cells from the top layer of the skin.
- Salicylic acid also reduces the redness and inflammation of the skin.
- Salicylic acid is good for the skin as it has many benefits on the skin such as Penetrates deep into pores, loosens dead skin cells, Clears clogged pores, Reduces sebum secretion, Reduces inflammation and redness, Helps to break down pimples and comedones.
- Lactic acid present in the gel helps the salicylic acid to penetrate deep in the skin and bring faster results.
- Also, lactic acid has antiseptic properties.
- Removes thickened, diseased skin without damaging surrounding healthy tissue.
- This acid forms a layer and prevents the active ingredients from slipping into the healthy surrounding skin.
- Warts and corns take a few weeks to remove with Salicylic acid treatment and is a fast treatment comparatively.
- Salicylic acid acts by achieving slow, painless destruction of the thickened upper layer of skin.
- Cornex Gel is completely safe and effective. In fact it is the best gel for Warts and Corns.
- Corn remover gel comes in different strengths and forms, but the best products deliver the active ingredients in a continuous way, and safe to the surrounding skin.
- This makes the Cortex in its gel form very unique because it allows the salicylic acid to act longer, penetrate deeper as a sustained.
- Best cream for warts comes in an economic size of 15 g.
How To Apply?
- Wash and dry the affected area
- Apply a few drops of gel on the affected area with an applicator (warts/corns)
- Let it dry for 5 minutes
- Salicylic acid (16.7%)
- Lactic Acid (16.7%)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
For How Long I Have To Use Cornex Gel?
It must be applied to the affected area for at least 14 days.
Can It Be Applied On Parts Other Than The Affected Ones?
No, verruca removal gel must only be applied to the affected, unhealthy skin.
Can It Be Used On Parts Other Than Face?
Yes, Cortex Gel has a high safety profile and can be applied on warts, corns present anywhere on the body.
Does The Acid Dry Up The Skin?
No, verrucas treatment gel is only applied to the affected area and does not affect the surrounding healthy skin.
What Causes Corns Warts?
The primary cause is the infection caused by a virus called Human papillomavirus (HPV). When there is a cut on the skin this virus enters the skin and infects the skin cells resulting in corns warts. It is an inflammation of the skin and can be painful when pressure is applied. Luckily cornex gel for warts is here to help you in getting rid of it.